Trelis Training — Salt Lake City, Utah
Special Training Offer
Attend both Trelis Basic and Trelis Advanced Training courses in Salt Lake City, Utah for only $1,800!
- Basic Training: December 3-4, 2013
- Cost: $1,200
- Advanced Training: December 5-6, 2013
- Cost: $1,200
- Both Basic and Advanced for only $1,800
Learn how easy it is to use Trelis. The Trelis Basic course is a two-day course and consists of 10 hands-on lessons designed to help the novice user become familiar with Trelis features.
Students should understand basic meshing concepts.
The Trelis Basic training lessons include:
- Getting started with Trelis
- Interface basics
- Basic Trelis process
- Usability tools
- Geometry tools
- Power tools
- Immersive Topology Environment for Meshing (ITEM)
- Meshing schemes
- Geometry Decomposition
- Mesh control
Once you feel comfortable using the basic features of Trelis, let us show you some advanced meshing techniques. The Advanced Training is a two day course and consists of eight hands-on lessons that cover advanced meshing tasks.
Attendees of the Advanced course should have attended the Basic course or possess a comfortable level of competency with Trelis.
The Advanced training lessons include:
- Data management
- Mesh quality
- Special meshing algorithms
- Mesh-defined geometry and mesh editing
- Mesh detail control
- Conforming meshing
- Advanced sweeping
Bring your own models to work on in class.
What to do in Salt Lake City
While you are in Salt Lake City, take some time to see what the area has to offer. Salt Lake City is Utah's city located in Utah's Wasatch Mountain range. Within minutes of Salt Lake City are many things to see and do, such as world-class skiing, great restaurants, interesting museums, and a whole lot more.
Museums and Parks
- The Clark Planetarium
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- The Hogle Zoo
- Tracy Aviary
- Ballet West
- Kingbury Hall
- Abravenal Hall
- The Off Broadway Theater
- Hale Center Theater
- Capitol Theater
- Red Butte Gardens
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Temple Square
- Family History Library
- The Cathedral of the Madeleine
- The Beehive House
- Utah State Capitol
- Salt Lake Olympic Park
South of Salt Lake City
Just a short drive south of Salt Lake City you'll find many attractions worth seeing.
- Provo Canyon and Bridal Veil Falls
- American Fork Canyon
- Brigham Young University
- Thanksgiving Point
Known worldwide for its unique beauty, southern Utah has many breath-taking vistas and great hiking trails.
- Zions National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Arches National Park
- Capital Reef National Park
- Monument Valley
- Escalante/Grand Staircase
- Mesa Verde National Park (Colorado)
There is much more to see and do while in Utah.
- Utah.com — Utah's travel website
- LDS.org — Official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons)